Sunday, 21 February 2010

The ring is here!


I was diagnosed with Swine Flu on Tuesday of this week, so needless to say its been a not fun week of sickness. The bright spot by far, was Joe's arrival on Friday night. He came straight from a flight (he was in the Canary Islands this week for work) and was carrying a special package - my engagement ring! I haven't taken it off all weekend :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

The ring looks amazing!

marianna said...

it's perfect!

Lea Hart Pino said...

I loooooooooooove it! Hope you feel better!

Candy said...

It's beautiful!!!! Love it!!!

carrie said...

is that really the real one!! that's awesome! it looks just like the original!

Unknown said...

love it!!

Lost in Alabama said...

I love it too! Thanks gals :)) can't wait to show it to you in person. Joe and I will be back in the States at the end of April! Oh - and Carrie - yep its the real one :)

SEH said...

Daaaaamn! That is a beaut! Congratulations.

Sweet